1. Information We Collect
a. Affiliate Links: We use affiliate links on this website. This means that when you purchase a product or service through one of our affiliate links, we receive a referral commission. However, we do not store any information related to these transactions.
b. Email Subscription: If you subscribe to our email list, we will collect and store your name and email address. Rest assured, we will never share your email address with third parties. We only use it to send you emails with updates and relevant information.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
- “Account” refers to a unique account created for you to access our Service.
- “Company” refers to Mejulia LLC, based in Wyoming, USA.
- “Cookies” are small files placed on your device by a website to track your browsing history.
- “Country” refers to the United States.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer or mobile device.
- “Personal Data” is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the website, identitydiscovery.net.
- “Service Provider” refers to third-party companies or individuals that process data on our behalf.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to websites or social networks used for logging in or creating accounts.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically by the Service.
3. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
a. Types of Data Collected
i. Personal Data: While using our Service, we may request personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. This may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
ii. Usage Data: Usage Data is automatically collected when you use our Service. It may include:
- Your device’s IP address
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited on our Service
- Date and time of visits
- Time spent on pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
iii. Information from Third-Party Social Media Services: If you create an account or log in using Third-Party Social Media Services (e.g., Google, Facebook, Twitter), we may collect Personal Data associated with your social media account, such as your name, email address, and activities.
b. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons
We use both Persistent and Session Cookies for various purposes, such as authentication, improving user experience, and remembering your preferences.
For detailed information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
c. Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Managing your Account
- Performing a contract with you
- Contacting you
- Providing news and updates
- Managing your requests
- Business transfers
- Other legitimate purposes
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers
- For business transfers
- With Affiliates
- With business partners
- With other users (in public areas)
- With your consent
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
7. Security of Your Personal Data
While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Please be aware of potential risks associated with the transmission of data over the Internet.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected information from your child without consent, please contact us.
9. Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over their content or privacy practices. We advise reviewing their Privacy Policies when visiting these websites.
11. Contact Us